1 Cup fresh strawberries
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup fresh blackberries
Zest of 1/2 lemon
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 cup Brandy
Let sit for 2 weeks, shaking daily
1st straining, add 1 cup brandy and 1 cup simple syrup (see recipe)
Let sit for 2 weeks, strain again.
Came out fabulous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Kahlua I have ever Made
Kahlua 2021 - Best I have ever tasted 2 oz Medaglia D'oro instant espresso 2 cups brown sugar 2 cups white sugar 2 cups boiling water...
-
After tasting Tuaca for the first time I was thrilled to find this recipe on the Livin' la Vida Roko blog site, thanks to them. I haven...
-
8/21/10: 6 Kiwis purchased at Trader Joes, they were 39 cents each 2 cups Vodka (80 Proof) 1 tsp lemon juice (I find lemon juice keeps ...
-
7/21/10 4 cups blueberries 4 cups Smirnoff vodka (very nice) zest of 1 1/2 lemons 8/8/10 - 1st straining 8/18/10 - 2nd straining, letting it...
No comments:
Post a Comment